How do I correctly enter my seasons and prices?
Seasons and prices are the most important information in your property listing since these often determine whether an enquiry is sent or not. You can enter these for each property in your landlord login area under the tab “Seasons & Prices”. Besides indicating a price per night, you are also able to enter a minimum stay, discounts and arrival day. Furthermore, you can enter a price for additional services.
Please notice the following when entering season and prices:
- Enter for minimum a year ahead: Many guests plan their holiday months in advance. If you do not enter any prices your listing will not appear in a search including a price interval although your property is available.
- Enter prices dependent on season: Vary your prices according to e.g. high season, low season and bank holidays.
- Enter accurate prices: Consider whether the rental prices should account for the property or per person. If you have compulsory or optional additional services (e.g. final clean, bed linen, breakfast) please enter these as well. If final clean is included in the rental price, please also enter this information in “Additional Information” at the bottom.
- Full entry of prices: Please beware of gaps! If for example a seasons ends on the 15.9 then the next season has to begin on the 15.9. Our price calculator can otherwise not display a correct price.
- Minimum stay: Please consider the minimum number of nights a guest has to book in order for the booking to be profitable for you. During low season it can be beneficial to allow a stay for only a night or two in order to increase the likelihood of bookings during this period.
To simplify the entry of seasons and prices you have the possibility to either transfer the prices to other properties or to the following year. Moreover the system is set to automatically update your seasons and prices every three months for the following year. If you do not want this to happen, please unmark the service.